iFix3.5 as SCADA & Fix7.0 as VIEW

coa

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Dear All,

We want to setup new iFix3.5 SCADA node to interface with Modicon PLC and wish to setup old node with Fix7.0 (now working as SCADA node) to enable to view data from new iFix SCADA node through TCP/IP so I need to know that it's possible or not. I think it should have application that enable Fix7.0 to interface with iFix3.5.

Thanks
[/font]

Similar Topics

Hello! Can someone please help me? I have a project at work where I have to work with iFix 3.5. The task is to combine the two HMIs, i.e take...
Replies
Views
I have an existing Ifix PIC that is reading a SQL table when an down time timer times out. The operator clicks on the popup, choose a button with...
Replies
Views
How can i connect ifix3.5 with Simatic 5.4 plcsim (simualator)... I have already connected simatic plcsim and wincc 6.2.... i have no idea with...
Replies
Views
I have dual monitor & have to run two different screens in Intellusion scada application simulteniously. How?? Please help.
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom