WinCC Flexible negative(-) number problem

necyil

Hello All

On the plc (s7-315dp) actuel value db11.dbw30 is -200.But i cant see that value on the wincc flex.(i see like that #####)

Also set value db40.dbw30 between -300, +500.

My probem is how i send and reda negative value on my winncc project.

Pls help me

best regards

Necyil

Not sure what goes wrong with your project.
If the tag contains a negative value, I get a "-" sign in the display.
The output field is formatted as 999999 in my project.
Maybe you have reserved too few characters. The "-" sign takes up one character, as does the decimal point.

Dear JesperMP

Many thanks for yoyr fast replay.
I made output format 999999.
Now i see on plc -270.On wincc 65266.
How i solve?
best regards
necyil

JesperMP said:
Not sure what goes wrong with your project.
If the tag contains a negative value, I get a "-" sign in the display.
The output field is formatted as 999999 in my project.
Maybe you have reserved too few characters. The "-" sign takes up one character, as does the decimal point.

Hi necyil.

It does look like it is displayed as an unsigned INT. Only problem is that neither S7 nor Flexible has this kind of variable. Maybe something is formatted as DINT by mistake.