AB PowerFlex400 MODBUS

scottmurphy

In the manual I have for this drive, the register examples it gives are 8192, 8193 etc.

It references at the end of the section, that the actual parameters can be accessed by using their parameter no, (eg decimal 1 for parameter B01 to read output frequency)

What I want to know, is how the parameters are translated to the 8xxx format? Is there a document available that defines the 8x parameters.

I would prefer to keep the register address in the same format thats all.

I believe those 8xxx addresses are supplied because that exact information is not availabe (for reading or writing) in any of the registers. You may just have to have a mix of addresses.

Similar Topics

I've read a bunch of the post on here as far as communicating between the ML1400 Channel 0 and the Powerflex 400 via RS485. I cannot for the life...
Replies
Views
Hello I want to set up a communication through GSM or LTE from a PowerFlex drive and other instruments (flowmeter, level meter, etc.) to PC 100...
Replies
Views
Hi!, I have 4 powerflex 400 recently installed and my customer is asking me if I can set the drive up to rearm automatically after a power fail. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have this configuration and I´m receiving 203 (timed out) error from the I/O tree in RSL5000. Although, I can read parameters from the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a PFlex 400 networked with Dnet over 22-COMM-D as well as a 22-HIM-A3 on panel front. I am using the drive from remote as PID...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom