Shift regisrter & Sequencer

magdyfayad

small PLCs did not contain the Shift regisrter instruction nor the Sequencer instruction as only they contain bit instructions , timers , counters , r-s flip flop ,impluse relay , ...

i tried to make the Sequencer instruction by these instructions and i have already succed to make the Sequencer instruction by these instructions .

but the instruction Shift regisrter i can not make it by these instructions , can it make or not ?? and how it make if possible ??

can any one help me ??

They are programmable relays and not full functioned PLCs. I do not know of any of these devices that have shift registers but could be wrong.

I will tell you first I do not know the plc you are using so this is just a suggestion that may work for you.

If you can look at word values, say a decimal number, you can divide it by 2, or multiply it by 2, and the decimal numbers, bit pattern will shift left, and or right, this may give you the shift register effect you are looking for.

Gil47 said:
I will tell you first I do not know the plc you are using so this is just a suggestion that may work for you.

If you can look at word values, say a decimal number, you can divide it by 2, or multiply it by 2, and the decimal numbers, bit pattern will shift left, and or right, this may give you the shift register effect you are looking for.

Hello Gil47,
That's exactly what I was going to suggest (Had to do that on an old GEM80 many moons ago), but I suspect the easy relay doesn't have any mathematical functions.:confused:

yes , easy relay doesn't have any mathematical functions and does not contain neither the sequencer nor the shist register , but i made a combination of the availiable instructions and made the sequencer and i have already succed , can the shist register be made as the sequencer by the combination of the availiable instructions at easy relay 619-AC-RC

thanks

Am I reading the wrong manual ? I found this

mol1.JPG

Here: ftp://ftp.moeller.net/DOCUMENTATION/AWB_MANUALS/h1304g.pdf