omron cx-programmer

NIMAMOGHTADER

hello,
i have a straightener press machin that in this machine use omron
c200hs-cpu21 with one positioning unit (nc111).and one high speed counter ct001-v1.i have a fix lit errod led on my nc111 and ct001
card.i think my parameter that must be in this two card erased
because my backup battery was empty.and i download my backup that only pick from program (with out data).i guess my data in this two card erased.can anyone help me for this problem or give me a file
that i fill parameter of my stepper motor and download it to plc
via pc ,for example.
icon9.gif

Unfortunately, the data will need to be reconstructed.
The configuration data for the modules will depend on how they are being used in the program.
CX-Programmer starting with v6 has I/O unit setup tool in the I/O table utility. This may make your task easier.
If you are using an earlier version, you will need to get the manuals for the modules and figure out the proper values for the configuration words.

Is it possible to contact the machine builder to see if they can provide this information?

Good Luck.