says device not micrologix

skypilot

I am using a microlgix 1200. I downloaded my program and now when trying to get online it says my device is not a micrologix controller. In RSlinx it won't auto-configure. Can I clear the memory and start over or how can I re-establish comm. I am using full duplex.

Take a look at the offline file to see how the comm port is setup then match it in RSLinx. ( if dh485 then Rslinx will have to have a different node address). Post your .RSS file and someone here can help.
Or see PDF below. For how to bring controller comm port back to default.

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, I am using an Ethernet Driver and have added the IP addresses manually. There are a few IPs that I can ping in command...
Replies
Views
I'm thinking I need a newer version of software. I have 2.10.12. I have a SLC 5/05 ethernet processor. I don't have the original program, so I'm...
Replies
Views
...and I agree. Context: TIA Portal/HMI = KTP1200 (12" screen) In the attached redacted image, the values in the white boxes are entered by the...
Replies
Views
Hello. There must be dozens of posts about FTA activation, but I could not find an answer to my problem. I am, using the latest FTA Activation...
Replies
Views
Any takes on whether this is the end of GE and what will happen to their industrial automation products...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom