Senior Controls Engineer

Engineering Automation & Design, Inc.

4610 South 133rd Street

Suite 106

Omaha, NE 68137

office: (402) 884-8650

fax: (402) 884-8651

cell: (402) 990-5311

We have 35 integrators, solutions providers for just about every kind of PLC & RTU and have experience with all the popular (legacy and new) DCS systems.

Please PM me if you need some bodies.
Short term or short notice isnt a problem.

Hi

I am a controls eng and I work and live in Ireland.
two off us own the company and our main work would be on Allen Bradley , conteol logix.Plc 5 and Slc.I have worked a lot with Allen Beadley motion I would be be know to Rockwell in England.
Not to sure what kind of work you are talking about but if you like drop me a mail.

Talk soon

Donnchadh