i need help logix pro

sav_x69

I am new to plcs and i am using logix pro,Im stuck on the silo sim I cand even finish step 1 with out dumping pink stuff all over,its i can get it untill the box leaves after filling the solinoid closes box leaves and sloinoid opens.can smobody help me please?

Sav,

Congratulations! Doing it yourself has many advantages over getting someone else to do it. Now you know how, and now you will be able to go on to the next level without encountering methods that you do not know how to do, unlike many students who ask for help here.

Similar Topics

Hello automation experts, I'm trying to learn about servo axis control in AB ControlLogix PLCs (L33ERMS). Attached is an example of a servo...
Replies
Views
Hello Forum, Having issues adding a module to the project. A 525 Powerflex drive when add the module rslogix program gives a fatal error and...
Replies
Views
This is my first post on PLCS.net. It seems like most of the topics are hardware based issues, but I am looking someone whom is willing to help me...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a bit familiar with PLC programming, but I've never dealt with servo drives before. I am having a hard time even establishing a comm...
Replies
Views
I am new to compactlogix 1769 L30ERM PLC. when I was upgrading firmware to version 30 through control flash flowing error came. it is; and also...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom