Convert RS Studio SE to ME

Mark123

I have a fully functional application in SE stand alone which I want to convert to ME for Panel VIew.Is there any way? Can I import the graphics atleast?What about the tag list?

Can't convert graphics or import them.
You can go the other way (SE can directly read ME .gfx files).

You can import/export the tag database using the "Tag Import Export Wizard" (available under the SE/ME Studio 'Tools' menu.

Note that for SE, you MUST run the import/export wizard on the computer that hosts the HMI server.

Similar Topics

There is a requirement to convert some projects back to Rslogix 5k , I want to check if I can convert version 30 AOIs to version 20 AOIs. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have several ACD files & L5X files, I would like to read the contents of these files, however I do not have Rockwell Studio 5000...
Replies
Views
Hello there. I have a project to convert from RSVIEW32 to FTVS, Machine Edition. Working on Graphic objects. Does anybody know the equivalent...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new to panelview plus. Any body can tell me how to convert the Rsview me file(uploaded from panelview plus 600) to rsview studio project...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm currently working on a servo motor linear positioning system (ball screw). I'm all set up regarding communication between my HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom