Omron CP1H Motion

chunkheng

Hi All,

I am using Omron CP1H, trying to move a motor, I am using the built in pulse output to generate pulse, the pulse output method is "pulse+direction" (NOT CW/CCW).

For now, I can always move the motor in ONLY 1 direction. Any hints that can help me to move the motor in a reverse direction?

Thanks.

thanks for your reply, Sergie.
Yes, you were right, The setting in the driver caused the problem.
Thanks.

However, I am having few other questions after I got the motor moving in both directions.
1. I see a lot of "PV"'s in the programming manual. What does "PV" stand for?
2. I am used to developing PC-based programming for the motion, in which I can keep track of my position using the built-in API.
For CP1H, is there any way I can keep track of my current position (means how many pulses I have sent out, etc.)

Thanks.

The PV (Present Value) is the motion axis actual coordinate.
However, it must be preset by INI instruction. Until that no absolute moves are possible and on relative moves the PV resets on each move start.