Cant connect to my OMRON CP1H using USB

Maxagornn

Hi, i'm using cx programmer 9.5 running on my vmware and trying to connect to my CP1H- XA. I did the required driver installation suggested in the manual. I can ''see'' my device in device manager and its not unknown. It shows as USB OMRON SYSMAC. The model in ''change plc ''dialog box is cp1h and xa under settings. I tried to increase the response timeout. Unistall and reinstall the driver. Nothing works when I direct connect.

EDIT: using windows XP package 3 2002

Any idea..?

Last edited:
Is that driver correct?
I had issues a few years ago with VMware & the CP range as well.
A CJ2 would work, but not the CP.
Can’t remember the exact resolution at the moment, but did have a ticket with VMware

Similar Topics

I have a sysmac omron plc C200H CPU01,only the power led is ON,using CX-ONE programmer software, and connecting to the plc via Host link LK202-V1...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone i got a problem with Endress Hauser FlowMeter Promag W400, in his specification says it support Ethernet/IP protocol...
Replies
Views
Hi all, we've recently shifted one of our Micro830 PLCs from one project to another, when loading the new program i was prompted to do a...
Replies
Views
I have a PLC which students have been using to get to know PLCs, but it ended up in program mode. Most likely because they ended up taking the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect to a 1756-L71S GuardLogix 5570 Safety Controller and it wont let me upload of download or even go online.I have checked...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom