Cable Reeling Drum

2rlp

Hi,
We have a cable reeling drum which is driven by a 7Nm Torque Motor. The torque is changed by adding or cutting out resistances. This has been in use for the past 30 years. Now we have planned to modernise, can an AC Motor and a VFD be used to replace the torque motor arrangement?
Ron

Similar Topics

I am considering using a "magnetic cable tie mount" like this one: https://www.grainger.com/product/MAG-MATE-Magnet-with-Zip-Tie-Holder-49M018 It...
Replies
Views
I have an existing machine that we are adding some functionality. Currently every cable such as a cable going out to a 4-20 psi sensor for example...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I believe that I will find experts here who have already solved a similar topic. I need to calculate the length of the...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have fx2n plc on my hand but I don't have the programming cable sc-09 and it would not be easy for me to get one. I need the cable...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a universal USB to IrDA cable for interfacing with power meters? I see a lot of generic units but hoping someone has...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom