Omron CP1H - Initial Online Settings

donl517

I'm trying to connect to a CP1H for the very first time. When I connected the USB cable I got a found new hardware popup but there were no drivers found. When I try to connect to the PLC I get a dialog box "The Selected Port Does Not Exist. Select Proper Port Number From Change PLC Dialog and Press OK Button." Any Thoughts?

Thanks,
Don

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have to say first that I have no experience with Omron devices, but here's the challenge that I'm facing. I have an Omron CP1H...
Replies
Views
I have a question about SET instruction in Cx-programmer. When condition goes true it is supposed to give value 1. But, my controller is giving 0...
Replies
Views
Hello Sir/Ma'am, Hope you and your family are safe in this Covin-19 Pandemic. One of my client have a machine in their ceramic industry which...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently had to buy a batch of new electrical components containing 10 PLC Omron Type (CP1H-X40DRA) Apparently stored in store (to be used...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm using cx programmer 9.5 running on my vmware and trying to connect to my CP1H- XA. I did the required driver installation suggested in the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom