C-More programming link problem

rangell

I have Automation Direct C-More software and C-More panels. My problem is that when I installed the software and clicked "finish", the software said it could not find the USB drivers. The drivers are there and I pointed the software to the subdirectry where they are, still could not find them? The ethernet link works fine.

I am sure this is a problem with my computer, because I took the software home and installed it flawlessly on my home computer.

I have been on the phone with Automation Direct so many times I can't count and with no answers from them that work.

Any sugesstions?

Thanks, I should have posted a reply a few days ago when Automation Direct called me with the solution, which was a new driver download. It worked!

Similar Topics

Software will not let me import my tags. I am trying to import the tags from my PLC program into my HMI project, but the software just keeps...
Replies
Views
I am trying to delete some tags in the tag database but I keep getting error saying I cannot because the tags are associated with objects. How can...
Replies
Views
Dear sir. i have one Automation Direct hmi, if you have the CMORE Programming software,i will send you .eap file in email, can you please...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I was asked to install a simple HMI and PLC in a tumbling machine. I only need a couple of editable timers. I can easily create a program...
Replies
Views
I've built a few programs with Recipe databases using the Cmore programming software and some EA7-T6C screens. When I do standard numeric entry...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom