Cmore Programming software

Prayder

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am trying to delete some tags in the tag database but I keep getting error saying I cannot because the tags are associated with objects. How can I find out which objects they are associated with because as far as I know, they should no longer be associated with any tags

Unfortunately that is only for the version 6.0 and 6.20. We are using the legacy version 2.78 sp1 version... and the EA7 screens...

Thank you anyway!

Thank you guys... the tag cross reference tool was extremely helpful. I sincerely appreciate you guys!!

Similar Topics

:furi: when i open the programming software for cmore touch screens the flash screen comes up and the windows shuts it down. i get htis wonderful...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, recently i worked with a cmore panel and have the question that how can clear alarm list whit remote form,right now only can with...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new here and have been working with PLCs for a few years now. I have been tasked with setting up a Micrologix 1400….. to a Cmore 10...
Replies
Views
I working on installing a EA9-RHMI so I can use a TV screen for my HMI. I wanted to be able to show multiple screens on the TV at one time, but...
Replies
Views
I am stumped here. Anytime I put the PLC into run mode the HMI comes back with PLC-497: error code 0x010100 returned from PLC on CIP and also...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom