Cmore EA9-RHMI

mavrick

I working on installing a EA9-RHMI so I can use a TV screen for my HMI. I wanted to be able to show multiple screens on the TV at one time, but I'm not sure if this is capable of doing that. Doe anyone know if this is possible with this module? Thx

My experience with this unit is that it is basically a C-more panel without a screen. It uses the same software and performs just like a regular touchscreen.

Displays one screen at a time.

Using the poup window frame object may accomplish what you are looking for. Give each one the same trigger tag, and have that tag trigger automatically when the container screen loads.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, recently i worked with a cmore panel and have the question that how can clear alarm list whit remote form,right now only can with...
Replies
Views
H all, I have been getting continuous modbus (CRC and others) error messages n the top of the HMI screen, though my reads and writes are working...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I am programming a cmore EA9-T87 to gather the data and save on SD card. And this time I want to use barcode scanner to trigger the bit...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem with ADC CMore EA9 crashing to white screen. I am using the most current versions of firmware and software. The CMore is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new here and have been working with PLCs for a few years now. I have been tasked with setting up a Micrologix 1400….. to a Cmore 10...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom