CMore Programming Software Shuts down

klittle

:mad: when i open the programming software for cmore touch screens the flash screen comes up and the windows shuts it down. i get htis wonderful message.
EA-PGM.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

the best advice tech support gives is something in windows is broken????? what does that mean???? they say to reload windows. i was running XP SP3 but because of a problem we were having with RSLINKS i have went back to SP2. HELP

I get the same issue with 2.23 SP1. Loaded software on another PC, and no problems! The one I used that had trouble was an older laptop that had been off the internet for some time, and did not have all the updates or SP's installed.

Last edited:
The really great news is that this software, when hosted on a computer that works, is really GREAT!. I had my screen finished, addressed, and tested in under 1 hour.