Clearing arrays in RSlogix 5000

Greetings all! I'm developing my first PLC project in RSLogix 5000, and I need to clear an array of REAL data. I've tried using both the CLR and FLL instructions, and both want the array element included. The array I want to clear is named Web_Index_Values, and I've got the FLL instruction in place at the moment using Web_Index_Values[0] with a length of 21 (the array is 21x1), filling with zeros. Will this work or will it look to fill element [0] with 21 bits worth of zeroes?

Thanks!

Make another Real Array, exact same size, and use a copy to copy the ClearedArray into your other array

I've found that an array name by itself is not considered an address. These commands usually want the first element, your_array[0], as the beginning point for the command to execute.

That appears to be the case here, the code seems to be happy now. Of course, the machine's not built yet, and I'm relying solely on the routine verification at this point.