Software Of Mitsubishi

Jampy

Hello,
Which is the software of programming of a MITSUBISHI MELSEC FX2N-48MR, and where I can obtain it?
I need some special cable?

Thanks

For Software you need GX Developer or GX IEC Developer, which you will be able to obtain from any Mitsubishi Distributor and for a cable you will need an SC-09 interface cable

Similar Topics

hi all i am new here i have a mitsubishi smart touch hmi i.e ms-60t-pe but i cannot find a software to edit and download a program in it any help...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm working on a Mitsubishi Q series PLC whose code was developed in Mistubishi's GX IEC Developer v7.04. I looked online for GX IEC...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm working on a Mitsubishi Q series PLC whose code was developed in Mistubishi's GX IEC Developer v7.04. I looked online for GX IEC...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to purchase either GX works2 or works3 for a Q series rack I purchased off of ebay. Now the confusion comes from either purchasing...
Replies
Views
Does anyone here have suggestions of open source SCADA software that can be used for Mitsubishi PLC FX3U Series. I want to monitor its data...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom