Installing WinCC 6.0 - Missing SQL Server 2000 SP3

TVZ

I am trying to install Siemens WinCC 6.0 but when I start installation i get an error report that SQL Server 2000 SP3 is missing on my computer.
I can´t download SQL Server 2000 SP3 from Microsoft home page because the this version is too old. I tried with never versions like SQL Server 2000 SP3a but it didn´t work.
Can someone send me a link where I can download Microsoft SQL Server 2000 SP3.

Thank you !

Similar Topics

Dear experts, Two queries: 1) Step7 professional 2010 has to be installed on a PC with Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit. Later, step 7 v5.5 will be...
Replies
Views
Hello Everybody I wish you can help me with installing WinCC V6.0 SP4 , i am using windows XP After i installed the instance named "wincc" of...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am trying to install Step 7 v5.3 on XP Pro. I have all the latest windows updates. The software just hangs up during the install. There are...
Replies
Views
Hi, I got a demo CD for WinCC V6.0 but when I was going to install it I realized that I´m missing Microsoft Message Queuing. Does anybody know if...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am an Industrial Electrician, and deal with a little bit of everything including PLC troubleshooting and programming. When I started...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom