Duel GP2600 Proface hookup

ironsj

We have a machine which has a GP2600 Proface to AB SLC500 processor. We have a ton of this type hookups, but on this machine they are asking to have a duplicate Proface on the back of the machine. Hooked up in parallel with a key switch or some device to give control from one to the other. This is so the operator can start the machine from either front or back. (large machine) proface talks to the processor through an rs232 hookup. Anyone ever dealt with this?

Similar Topics

Working on a lab problem for school, its the Logix Pro duel compressor program. I have it working for one motor, but in problem two it wants you...
Replies
Views
Is there such an animal? We are rebuilding a peice of construction equipment that will move from job to job (inside well/caisson rotary drill...
Replies
Views
Does any one know if or how to set up a multi host connection with a SICK CLV 410 Barcode scanner. I need to send the scanner data to a host PC...
Replies
Views
Hi Dear, Please i have facing troubles for communicate between pro face HMI GP2600 to PC, so i required urgently software of that HMI series any...
Replies
Views
I'm doing what was supposed to be a quick and easy upgrade to some existing equipment. The HMI is a ProFace GP2600. I've found that current...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom