Duel voltage AC drive???

Thanks Ron,

it's about $450.oo for the 8 button pendant w/buttons etc & cord. (The enclosures, buttons, etc are seperate).

I got a verbal "guess-t-mate" from Remtron today for $1,600.00 and 6-8 weeks for delivery. I might be able to deal with the cost, but why so long on the lead time?? So far at Remtron, I've talked to 4 people and one distributor, (all asking the same questions), and really still dont have anything.....I'm not too impressed....

Later...

Similar Topics

Working on a lab problem for school, its the Logix Pro duel compressor program. I have it working for one motor, but in problem two it wants you...
Replies
Views
We have a machine which has a GP2600 Proface to AB SLC500 processor. We have a ton of this type hookups, but on this machine they are asking to...
Replies
Views
Does any one know if or how to set up a multi host connection with a SICK CLV 410 Barcode scanner. I need to send the scanner data to a host PC...
Replies
Views
Hello all- I have a unique challenge using a customers Direct logic 06 PLC. This customer has a DC motor operating at 10 RPM which is turning a...
Replies
Views
I've got 6 identical regenerative vacuum blowers powered by 6 identical drives in 3 identical panels all fed from the same 1 main building feed...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom