PLC ABB 07KT92 or 07KT93

rsdoran

Lifetime Supporting Member
Anyone know where it may be possible to obtain these possibly discontinued models?

I suggest contacting www.plccenter.com to see if they have them.

This is for FABIO who stated he works for a graphics company in Brazil.

Once upon a time I worked for a company that made XMAS paper, they used a Flexotechnica printing press made by a subsiduary of Cerutti; which were full of this model ABB plc's. If this is the case then I suggest you contact them and get the price of the refurb using Allen Bradley.

If you do have one of these early model Flexotechnica's I can also offer other suggestions to eliminate issues.

I just mentioned the above because it is the ONLY machinery I have seen with ABB plc's, hated them to the max. Love ABB drives though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabioirmao
My name is Fábio. I work for a graphic company in Brazil. I am writing because I am looking for PLC ABB 07KT92 e 07KT93 to buy. However, it isn´t easy, for they are discontinued. Please, if somebody has or knows where I can find them I will be very happy

I created a thread for you, please use that in your quest: http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=33803

I have now placed you on my ignore list and will make no further efforts to assist you.

Copied from another old thread he keeps reviving and making this post; while not responding to replies.