ABB 5 plc connected on a server using automation builder

Remusionut

Hi, I am new here, also I am a beginner in PLC programming and connection.
I have a project in which the programming are made for 5 plcs, the plcs are functional, only that I want to have some interface from all 5 plc to a single visualization screen, I want to be able to integrate all these signals from each PLC to this visualization scree, what solution I have to use - OPC server from Automation Builder v 2.5( or 2.6), the PLC type is PM554-eth. This installation was made before by someone else 10 years ago, I saw on the project saved on the server in automation builder v1.1 the plc are also set as rs485 communication( TA562-RS-RTC added for each PLC) and one of the PLC is master and the others are slave, I have to use this option or if I have tcp ip, connect all the plc and server through a router using the same gateway...? I am stuck, I don't know exactly what to do, to use RS485 or to change the configuration? "Please someone may help me with some tips?

You could enable ModbusTCP on the PLC's and use AdvancedHMI for example.
I wrote a guide a long time ago how to configure the PLC, but it's still valid. There are also other free/open source HMI's.
I would not use OPC since it's DA with all the problems that comes with.