S5 Block Transfer Problem

daniel0293

I tried to transfer a block to PLC,But got the message"block existing in eprom",i clicked yes and no,got "0 block transfered"
I also tried to online edit and save,same message

anyone help me?
Thx

I tried to transfer a block to PLC,But got the message"block existing in eprom",i clicked yes and no,got "0 block transfered"
I also tried to online edit and save,same message

anyone help me?
Thx

You cannot transfer blocks to eprom, you need to blow a new eprom with an eprom blower.
An alternative is to remove the eprom & if your program will fit into on-board ram download it to that.
You wil l need a battery in of course or you will loose the program when switched off, at least this will allow you to try out the new block.

Similar Topics

I have a Allen bradly pv1400.I have been trying ke to add 2 multistage indicators to the program. When i did add the indications and try to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I still have new problems with the migration of Panelview 1200 to Panelview 1500 Plus using Remote I/O on the PLC5. Now I get the errors...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to transfer all the blocks from a Siemens S5-115U CPU943 using Step5 programming software. The S5 is online and also it is...
Replies
Views
so after a previous thread about the panelview 1200. I figured everything out that I needed to get working with it. I've got the RIO discrete...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I need to convert a PLC 2/17 ( RS Logix 5 ) over to a CompactLogix 1769-L33ER . I took notice in the RS Logix 5 program that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom