PVP 1000 gray screen

kurt.brinker

We just got a panelview plus 1000 in and i created a new application with a few screens to test it out. I created a 4.0 runtime and downloaded it via ethernet to the panelview. It starts up like normal, shows that its running the application, i get the default alarm/info popup and i close that and then it just sits at a gray screen. I just setup a PVP 600 and used 4.0 and it worked fine. Whats the deal with this one?

btw: The intial screen is set to HOME.

set to home but did you actually designate a home screen???... when ya click the little running man does it run on the developement system ok?

kurt.brinker said:
We just got a panelview plus 1000 in and i created a new application with a few screens to test it out. I created a 4.0 runtime and downloaded it via ethernet to the panelview. It starts up like normal, shows that its running the application, i get the default alarm/info popup and i close that and then it just sits at a gray screen. I just setup a PVP 600 and used 4.0 and it worked fine. Whats the deal with this one?

btw: The intial screen is set to HOME.

Make sure in the User Account settings that the "DEFAULT" user has the correct Security Code to access the HOME screen.

via the Users Manual:

Assign the security code for the startup display to the DEFAULT user, or else the startup display won’t open. If the startup display uses the * security code, you can assign any code from A to P to open the display.

Edited: Just saw your note that you got everything up and running.