Which PLC-2 Program Created These Files?

sanger

I have a copy of a PLC-2 program I need to convert but I first need to determine which software it was created in. It does not open with my A.I Series software.

The files are in the following format:

PROG.AC$
PROG.B0$
PROG.B1$
PROG.DA1
PROG.IX$
PROG.LX$
PROG.OP$
PROG.PC$
PROG.PR1

Thanks,

Steve

Those extensions do look like 6200-PLC2 files. There's an RA Knowledgebase Article ID # 4149 that reproduces the pertinent page from the 6200-PLC2 User Manual.

PROG.AC$ Rung and Instruction Comments
PROG.B0$ Address Comments and Symbols
PROG.B1$
PROG.DA1 Data Table files
PROG.IX$
PROG.LX$
PROG.OP$
PROG.PC$
PROG.PR1 Processor Memory File

AI-2 ought to be able to open these files.

Post a ZIP archive and Forum members may be able to have a shot at it.

I dug around and found the 6200 Import option in the AI Software but it only appears to import the ladder logic, no documentation. To import the documentation it's looking for a *.TXT file.