Problem with communication using CP343 LEAN module in siemens s7-300 PLC

I have been facing problem in establishing communication between two PLCs. I am using Siemens S7-300 PLC and I am using CP343 Lean SIMATIC. NET Module for the communication but it is not happening when the distance is more than 5 meters can someone tellme what maybe the problem and what are the limitations of CP343-Lean communication module.

Patience - patience.

You are probably experiencing the problem when you switch cables, from 5 m to a longer one.
So there is a problem with the longer cable, or the connectors.
Also, try to put a switch between the long cable and the PLC.

Similar Topics

I have wasted a week trying to figure out how to connect an SLC5/03 with my laptop. I do not have and can not Buy the 1747 UIC and PC3 cables. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am looking to find out where my problem is regarding this situation. To my knowledge I have all the correct settings, but when I...
Replies
Views
PROBLEM: I have a delay between the SLC 5/03 and "HyperTerminal Display". How do I correct this problem. While using AWT and S:42 (RTC...
Replies
Views
hello i think the cause of this communication failure is the erase of communication processor 6gk1143-0ta02. i have the data base but i dont know...
Replies
Views
I have an issue on my vessel, we have water tight door system created in China, company is no longer operating. We have 7 doors each with their...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom