Communication with SIEMENS S7-300 and 343-1

CHIP

Hello. I'm new with the Siemens STEP7 PLC (I'm familiar with the Allen Bradley PLC). I can't get online with a S7-300 PLC with a 343-1 LEAN card in a wireless network (it's connected to a MOXY ethernet switch, a PC and a WAP).

I know the IP adress of the PLC and I get response from the PING command in Windows, but I don't know how to set the parameters to stablish the communication with the PLC and upload the program.

I'm using STEP7 v5.4 SP2 in a laptop with a wireless card. I tried many options in "SET PC/PG INTERFACE" (Industrial TCP/IP, MICROSOFT TCP/IP, AUTO TCP/IP) without luck, because i can't see any device under "DISPLAY NODE" window.

Am I doing something wrong or missing anything?

Thanks in advance.

For STEP7 to be able to access the PLC, both PC and PLC have to be in the same IP group, i.e. 192.168.0.1 and 192.168.0.2 for example.
Start with connecting via just the PLC-switch-PC.
What IP adresses are the PLC and the PC set to ?

The PLC IP is 192.168.0.101, and I set the computer in 192.168.0.9

I tried to connect directly in the switch (with a cable) but i get the same result o_O .

How's the procedure to configure a new online connection?

This is how I do with a factory fresh CPU. It should be just as good for a CPU that is already loaded with some unknown project:

Open the project in Simatic Manager.
Open Options .. Set PG/PC Interface.
Set S7ONLINE access point to TCP/IP. the available NIC(s) will be listed, incl. WiFi ones. Select a "regular" NIC.

Hook up the CPU/CP with the PC, preferably via an autonegotiating switch.

Open the HW Config of the STEP7 project.
Make sure that all modules match what is installed exactly.
Open the Properties of the CP343-1. Set it to "networked" and specify the desired IP address.
Save and compile.
Select Download. You will be prompted for which target, and you simply select the CPU of your project. Then a dialog appear where the IP address is suggested for the target address. At this time, use the "view" button to make STEP7 scan for available nodes. If there is no reachable TCP/IP nodes, but there is a fresh CPU or CP with no IP then the MAC address of the reachable node will be displayed. If necessary, select the MAC or IP address (even if doesnt match the IP address of your project), and then OK. If the CP or CPU has no IP address set, you will be asked if it should be set now, and you just accept this.
The HW download will then proceed.
If OK, go back to Simatic Manager and select the blocks of the project and again Download.
If this also goes OK, select any block, open it and view it online.

Thanks for the reply. I tried all that but i can´t stablish commnunication :confused: . I´ll keep looking.