Local to partner communication

Dear colleagues,
Situation:
I want to establish communication between a number of Siemens S7 PLCs using the GET/PUT functions. PLCs are 414-2s with a CP443-1 in the rack each.
My wish:
To have only 1 connection line defined in each configuration (S7 connection to unspecified partner) and then have a generic block in my user program from where the partner-MAC can be called using the connection line as a hook to the plant ethernet.
Why:
So I will need to stop my PLC only once to re-configure the network leaving future connections to be programmed and downloaded without stopping the PLC.
I hope I made the problem clear.
How will I do this?
Looking forward to hear from you all
Ulf Herold-Jensen

Last edited:
Dinamic change of communication partner for GET/PUT isn't possible.
You can try to use connections programmed in S7 progam with FB55 "CP_CONFIG". This allows you to establish connections and configure ethernet CP and connections directly from your program.
Or you can use free UDP connections and work with job header using FC's "AG_SEND" and "AG_RECV".