FT View SE Local Station - Alarm Messages show up in summary but not log

FordTruckMan

Migrating v8 FT View SE to v13, had to export tags because after v10 the configuration is no longer supported. Imported tags to new Tag Alarm Event Server. Alarm Summary banner in client file works properly at runtime, showing the alarm message in addition to the tag name.

However, in the configured Log Viewer window, under the message header, an alarm integrity description appears. It's something like, "alarm quality good." I have read through the help contents as well as the alarms and events user manual, and have found nothing indicating any type of configuration for this. Does anyone know how to fix this, or why it is happening?

I will try to add some pictures here for context.

Pic1.png Pic2.png Pic3.png

Just wanted to update this...I contacted Rockwell tech support, who were unable to help. After several days of running the PC working on other aspects of the migration project (screen updates), the alarm messages just started working for no apparent reason. It has been several days now running this system in parallel with the original, and it is working flawlessly. I made no changes at all to any configuration related to the database or alarm server. It just started working.