FT View SE Local Station ODBC interface issues

bdauliya

Supporting Member
Hi Everybody,

I have created an HMI application on FT view SE 12.00. It has 5 tags and those tag values need to be backed up on database( ODBC). This application is just a modification on already running HMI, So the data is being backed up already in the tables at the SQL Server.

Now, I wanted to remove the old HMI and run new application which has lesser HMI Tags than the previous one but the problem I am facing is my data model is unable to create tables on SQL server. Even though my application runs in SE client but can not Log the data from the tags to the SQL Server. Please suggest how to create the tables for data model or any way to sort out this issue.

It should be straightforward, create a sysadm user in SQL, and have FTSE login with it.

There is then a button in SE to create the tables for you.