Twido hardware strange behaviour

plcsoftvsd

I have been using quite a few Twidos for my applications but a strange thing in one of the Twido (Twd.... 24DRF) baffles me.

The base controller has problem in communication with the two expansion digital I/O modules. ( A red =/= sign comes at the application browser)

The problem crops up after a power failure. And after some persistent connect commands from the laptop it eventually starts working.

I will put UPS for the power supply, but the issue is why such problem should occur after power failure , and why it starts working after some time?

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Just to update on this post, the problem was found on one of the digital output modules.

It was replaced and problem sorted out.

So next time any of you a big red ==//== sign on the object browser in Twidosoft check all the expansion cards.

Cheers.