Panelbuilder32 Bitmaps

KLW

Is there someplace where I can find more bitmaps for PB32? My searches have come up with nothing.

I added a hot oil heating system to a tank farm in Covington and wanted to show which heater was running and the alarms and temps, when I tried importing the picture it looks like heat vision from Predator. I found the bmp's in the PB library and was looking for more like that.

sometimes I have had to resize the bitmaps outside of panel builer then re import them to get the clarity I was looking for. that may be why it did not look right after you imported it.

Similar Topics

Hello guys , im new at plc. i have a few questions hopefully someone can help me out. i extracted from an old panelview550 a pba file and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I'll appreciate for your support. I want to know if there is a way to change the text of a label depending of the numeric value of a tag...
Replies
Views
I can't find what laptop I have our PanelBuilder32 application and license on. And Rockwell no longer supports it. Can someone please update 1...
Replies
Views
A tech at a remote facility had a PV550 **** out (Err 690 DH+ hardware failed). He took it out and sent it to me, and going by the label on the...
Replies
Views
I recently started getting "corrupted or low disk space" errors on all my backup panelbuilder32 files seemingly out of no where (been running ver...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom