Unidrive SP

swhite65

Has anyone upgraded the firmware on a Unidrive SP? If so, which software package was used, where did you find the firmware file, and what connection was used to the drive to do it? Also, what is the extension of the firmware file? I am trying to upgrade from 1.11 to 1.13. SM-Ethernet module on drive and I have CTSoft and Powertools Pro. Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

hello everyone, trying to find a way to read/write memory of the PLC that is inside Unidrive M700 over Ethernet (modbus TCP) using device/server...
Replies
Views
Greetings experts, We have a 'Control Techniques' Unidrive 3405 in an older machine. It appears that the drive parameters are recorded in a .CTD...
Replies
Views
Hi We intend to replace our LENZE EVS9326 EP with a Control Technique Unidrive SP. The machine is a simple one; PLC send ABZ pulses to the drive...
Replies
Views
Looking for a Modbus address manual for M700. Modbus address is same as the Parameter number for 16Int parameters. But it is different for 32Int...
Replies
Views
Hello, new here, so let's start :) I am having some issues with kinco mt series hmi, mt4414te. Kinco and unidrive sp are connected via modbus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom