20-comm-e Powerflex drive and Datalinks

pauly

I am using a powerflex70 with 20-comm-e to controllogix L55 version 16. How do you use the datalinks to transmit and receive extra words? The default tags are created automatically how do you access the data links from within RSLogix?

On the General Tab for the drive properties, click on the Change button for the module definition. Define which datalinks you will use and what parameter you wish to tranfer,click on OK. The tags for the drive should be updated.

Mike_RH is right on; in v16 is easier than ever to reconfigure DataLinks for drives connected using ControlNet or EtherNet/IP.

In the General Tab of the drive's I/O Module configuration window, click the "Change" button in the Module Definition section:

datalink_configuration.GIF