SIMOTION SCOUT engineering Software

This is a hugh download and it needs an authorization. You will have to talk to your local Siemens Rep on this one.

but

i have keys i just need software that i am trying to do for my self
i canot contact with siemens i have dsl link no problme for download

How did you get the key legally without getting the software?? Why can you not contact your Siemens rep?

We're NOT going to help you get the software illegally...

nothing illegal

respected sir

I didnot do any thing illegal for your kind information.
My Old friend and that is german and my friend give me that in gift but at that time when he was in my country he didnot have software
if you want to help then help but donot say such words again for any one on open form understand

thanks

Only 90 Euro and fully legal
Premium Studio 2007 Second Edition

http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/view/en/27250911
provides you with the most important software packages for engineering and runtime for SIMATIC S7/C7, SIMATIC HMI, SIMATIC NET, SINUMERIK und SIMOTION on two data carriers (2*9 GB DVDs).
The user can select general settings (e.g. languages for installation, installation path, etc.) and the required software packages via a specially developedSETUP.
The installation is then performed automatically (silent), i.e. no further activities by the user are necessary.
The use of Premium Studio thus results in a significant time and cost saving for installation and maintenance of the software packages.
No licenses are included with Premium Studio.
For productive operation the user can either use existing licenses of the version in question or he must purchase new licenses.

Last edited: