S7 -200 counter

bara_hence said:
you can press f1 when you have the counter marked and get some info in microwin and if thats not enough ask more specific

But how to reset the counter?Is it automatically reset or some input give to it?i checked with F1 but did not get this point

regards
nadeem

Hi nadeem:

Are you talking about S7-200 speed counters? or only S7-200 counters?

To learning about speed counters the best is to run the wizard with any parameters and then look in the subroutine it has created, in order to understand it. It's not dificult, but you may use the manual anyway to know what is each speed counter variable in SM area.

For the normal counters the best is to test them monitoring online the variables. Play a little, they are easy.

Regards,

Lorenzo Rivas
www.nubitek.com
GSM/GPRS solutions for S7-200