dynamic disable

We have GE Fanuc series 90-30 plc. There is loss of communication and in alaram we get message :"comm error or dynamic disable". We use ethernet switch for communication between ethernet module and computers. We use cat- network cable for communication.

The whole screens get black-out,we have to stop TCPIPO port and then start it again from process control.

Give me some solution for reducing our downtime.

Sounds like you have a 90-30 connected to a PC running Cimplicity, correct me if I am wrong.

There is something happening which is dropping the network connection. You should start by checking all connections and cabling. This could be caused by any one of a number of events from failures in the Ethernet cards or network switch to excessive CPU utilization on the PC or excessive network traffic.

I have seen this numerous times when the PC running Cimplicity becomes "bogged down" due to intensive processes running.

Are their any errors in the PLC fault table? What errors are in the Cimplicity Project log.