RSView security

George Graziano

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,

I'm new to RSView. I received the files from the vendor that was loaded onto a Panelview plus. I opened the edit version, and can see all pages including the password protected pages. When I test application, It won't let me login in with the passwords supplied from the vendor. I can login if I go to actual Panelview plus. Since we now have a few different Panelview plus, I would like to keep my computer used for downloading generic as possible. I added to the user accounts, the users and passwords ( that work on actual machines). Any idea what I'm missing?

Thanks
George

Similar Topics

Hi all Having trouble with password resetting. New customer wants a user name and password I had previously used. When I try to reset the...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to setup a password protected screen in RSView Studio 4.0. What I want is to have a goto button on a non security screen that directs...
Replies
Views
is there a way to show/hide buttons in rsview 32 based on the user's scurity settings? i'm reworking our hmi and learning how to use view at the...
Replies
Views
Can anyone point me to some tips and tricks for getting the Windows based security on a PanelViewPlus to work properly. I configured the domain...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell tell if there is a way to know who (Code letter) is logged in to the versa view. Thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom