Mitsubishi F1-40MR

Jason Larsen

I guys i have a Mitsubishi F1-40mr that i am having a problem with, I was thinking of getting it repaired because i no longer have access to the progeam inside it. My question is can i extract the program out of it if i am only having problems with the outouts?? Also would a F1-40MR-UL be a good cross of a part number to transfer this program to??? One more question i do have the f2-20GFI and PCXKIT1 cable that i need to do the transfer but i do not have the software to do so, Can anybody provide this??? I would be willing to pay for it i just dont know where to get it from, Thanks alot in advance

Hi Jason - I think you will find yourself in luck. Output issues won't effect the program memory - as long as defective output are the problem anyway.

You have all the right programming hardware, you just need MEDOC software. If no one posts it for you, I have heard that tech support will send it out for free - their number is 800-950-7781.

The FX1N-40MR-ES/UL should work for you as a replacement. Be warned though that, unless the program is simple timers and basic input/output instructions the transition won't be as easy as you would hope. The F1 used a very wierd instruction set based on F700 type coils instead of using standard instructions like, MOV, etc. So some manual conversion may be necessary. Also MEDOC support for FX1N is a little dicey - you may need to convert the program to an FX, get GX-Developer FX and import the program, then convert to FX1N

I just wanted to say that this site is awsome i got a pm last night with one of our members offering to email me the software i am really impressed, And thanks for the reply

Jason Larsen

Hi Jason

I have the same problem as you. I also need to lift the program off a F1 cpu. My problem is that I dont have the cable. I have the F2-20GF1 module and the software. I would appreciate if you could get me the pinouts of the cable.

Thanks in advance

Brian

I still have not recieved the software so i cannot confirm that this works as of yet, As soon as i can transfer the program i will post up the oinout for all this may take a few days as this is an ongoing project thanks