Omron terminal

mikecqm

I would like to know, if anybody was able to send the program to the terminal (nt20-21-nt30-31), by modem; and if yes, how is the setting of the modem both, and the wiring.
I know we need to set the "transmit mode" by hand directly on the terminal, but would be very usefull to realize the modem downloading.

For Mr Jay:
as you see, I did not have success....

I did it!

I would like to let you know, that I did this feature, with the help of Mr. Jay Anthony.
Thanks.

Mike beerchug

Similar Topics

Hello all. I have an Omron programmable terminal NTH25-ST121B. I found an operator manual however, it makes no mention of programming this thing...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have a NT20M programmable terminal with a NT600M serial interface installed in a old machine. everything work except that i want to backup...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I have a question. I have a Omron CP1L PLC with a serial RS232 Comm port. I also have a Programmable Terminal, the NQ3-TQ00-B It no...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody I have a new NT20M OMRON Programmable Terminal linked at a Mitsubshi PLC. When I'm turning on the power, the device (NT20M) boots and...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done SMS messaging from an Omron CJ2J-CPU31 PLC? If so could you help please. Omron here in Oz have not had any experience doing this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom