Zelio Timer Questions

BAMIKE

I am having trouble with the Zelio Timers. Can anyone help?
I need a program that turn on a fan for 180 minutes then stop for 2 minutes, then turn on the reversing contactor of the same fan for 180 minutes and then repeat until manually stoped .

Thanks

To be honest I have nothing. I do not understand the timers. I have moved to the FBD to try it. It seems easy, but I cant seem to do it.

once the forward rotating fan times out, how do i start the two minute standby timer. and then again, after the two minute timer, how do I start the reversing contactor for the fan.

It seems like i need the first timer to start the second timer?

zelioprog.jpg

This should be pretty much what you need. The only you need to do is put an interlock on the start signal so that when the loop is running it ignores the input.

Jon.