FIX VER 6.15 and Ver 7.0

TONY

Hi,

Is there any utility that I can use to converted FIX database to excel and back. I need to add 3000 Tags. I already done the PLC programe.

Tony.

There is an old utility called GDBMake. It is clunky but works farily well. The only issue I have ever had is that Excel can confuse the Fix tag name format with DateTime values if tagnames only contain numeric characters.
Andybr

While I haven't used GDBMake, you can in DBB Export / Import to/from a text file. The neat thing about importing is that you don't have to define all the fields. I just have Tag name, I/O driver & address.

Of course, if you have more fields and they are defined from a PLC export, the GDBMake could be the way to go.

Similar Topics

Dear all, I am beginer in ifix hmi programming. I have 2 ifix 6.0 pc with license FiX and client.. Can some one tell me how to configure sample...
Replies
Views
Hello, I created a browser data base file (.bdb) using the Opto22 Browser Configurator 10.4 program. For communication between Opto22 and IFIX...
Replies
Views
I am trying to address an analog I/O point in an S7 300 PLC with the IFIX SL4 power tool. What is the address format for the datablock...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am converting to iFIX 6.1 and talking to a PLC5. I have several TX tags that were looking at N32 addresses in the PLC5 and were getting...
Replies
Views
Anyone have an idea on how I can get an animation to work. when I click on the button to go to another picture, I want to animate certain items on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom