Opto22 Browser Datatabase for IFIX OPC server

Hello,
I created a browser data base file (.bdb) using the Opto22 Browser Configurator 10.4 program. For communication between Opto22 and IFIX (customer side). The customer wants to view the numeric tables in my Opto22 PLC.
I added all the numeric tables from my strategy to the .bdb file and uploaded it to the server. However,
The customer is missing some of the tables. Only tables with a maximum of 200 buckets are seen. My tables with 400 buckets are missing. I also tried reconfiguring the database file on Opto22 a few times, but with the same results.

This is what they see on their OPC server:

Maybe it is something wrong in a setting. I’m open to other suggestions or methods for communicating to IFIX as well.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am looking for an easier way to configure all my IO for an OPTO22 PLC. I am developing in Codesys I have a GRV-EPIC-PR1 with a...
Replies
Views
I’m having some trouble diagnosing what’s wrong with my output card. I seem to be getting 120V ac on my outputs when they are toggled off and then...
Replies
Views
I’m finishing up a PAC project and one of the the last things I need to take care of is setting up all of my alarm points in PAC Display...
Replies
Views
Looking for a programmer with Opto22 and fluidized bed boiler experience or just Fluidized Bed Boiler Experience. Company or individual
Replies
Views
I don't think this is going to fly but I'll ask it anyway, Is it at all possible to communicate to a micrologix plc from my citect using my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom