IFIX SL4 Driver

Jeff.Hamilton

I am trying to address an analog I/O point in an S7 300 PLC with the IFIX SL4 power tool. What is the address format for the datablock configuration? I can do digital points using I: and Q: but I cannot do and analog input.

Never used that driver but in Kepware it's
Discrete Inputs
ED00000-ED65535 (E is German I is English)
DWord, Long, Float
However, normally in S7 program PIWxx is the normal way to access I/O directly as a 16 bit word.
DB's
DB1-N.DBD00000-DBD65535
1-N is DB Block Number
DWord, Long, Float
For example : DB10.DBD2 (note: DW are 2 bytes so D0, D2, D4 Floats are 4 bytes so D0, D4, D8 & so on
Perhaps this may help but it may depend on how the I/O driver deciphers the addresses, not all suppliers use the same.

Similar Topics

I'm using a S7-300 system with ethernet to a PC with Step 7 and that's working OK. On another PC I've got iFix 4.5 and the SL4 driver. It...
Replies
Views
I need to add a new data block to an existing PLC. In SL4 Power Tool we have one channel with 11 PLC’s hung of it. If I bring the PLC I want to...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I am beginer in ifix hmi programming. I have 2 ifix 6.0 pc with license FiX and client.. Can some one tell me how to configure sample...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to deal with iFix again and am looking at the most efficient way to create alarms to display in iFix, i.e. not creating an...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm beginner with Ifix. I'm appreciate if you share me some document to understand how to play with Ifix 6.0. By the way, I have some...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom