Problems with Omron CJ1-IA111

Durango

Hi, everyone, I would like to know if you had any problem with the new generation AC inputs module, 120 volts or 220 volts, for the CJ1 series. Something like input fails, internal resistor blowout, or anything else.

Same problem

I have the same problem. I'm trying to simulate the problem with no success for the moment. If someone know the reason when this happen, please tell us.

Thanks Gtsuport, but that doesn't help. We have been Omron integrator since 24 years now, so we know a lot about rating. The problem with the AC module, seems to be an under rating capacity on the internal resistor. I am curious to know if there is another user having the same problem or any problem. This is the first time ever, we experiment hardware problem with Omron PLC

I only ever use 24VDC inputs - never ever use full voltage inputs. Too dangerous when you want to pull a wire out to check an input apart from anything else.

Have you considered that there may have been a surge? That can be quite nasty and destructive at full voltage.