Help Required Regarding VFD Altivar 31

sharks

Can anybody tell me how to wire the VFD Altivar 31 ATV31HU22N4 with the Twido PLC TWDLCAA24DRF. Also If one have a wiring diagram for the inputs and outputs of VFD and PLC that I have mentioned.

If you want to use 2 wire control just wire from the VFD (+24v) to the common off the output and then from q0 of the twido to L1 of the VSD. Just switch the output q1 on the the drive should start. When the run signal falls away the drive will stop.

You can use ur R2A and R2C contacts on the VSD to get a fault input to the Twido

Similar Topics

i am using PLC of B&R its CPU is CS0104100242. It is showing Error 23 and when i reset this error its cpu shows "INIT" and again it shows error...
Replies
Views
hi, i am installing GSD file with API field value as 0 & downloading project & it is working fine but , when i try to install same GSD file with...
Replies
Views
I am using a TWIDO PLC TWDLCAA24DRF and a VFD ATV31HU22N4. I want to use it in AutoCAD. But I can't find any symbol for these. Can anybody tell me...
Replies
Views
Hey, we got a machine from China (yay hooray -.-) that has some really annoying flaws. Like the HMI screen is going off after a minute which is...
Replies
Views
I have the logic of OMRON but I want to do this logic in TIA 15.1 CPU 1200...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom