Technical Help required regarding B&R PLC

JOHN5

i am using PLC of B&R its CPU is CS0104100242. It is showing Error 23 and when i reset this error its cpu shows "INIT" and again it shows error 28. Kindly help me in this regard. I also need troubleshooting guide from You respected member.

regards
john

error iintially.jpg after pressing reset button error 28 apperaed..jpg Error at PC.jpg

I hate to tell you this, but that PLC is many, many years obsolete. I think this line was discontinued about 20 years ago. You will have a hard time finding anyone that knows anything about them since people programming them would have moved on to management or sales by now.

The most help I can give you is that ECCP60-01 is the model number and that number you posted indicates it's probably revision C0. Search for a B&R CP60 manual. There are still replacements available for sale since this was a popular controller in Germany for a while.