Alarm bit assignment in winccflex for S5 PLC

nehe bhimaji

Hii everybody
Can anybody help?
I have winccflex 2005 with S5 135U (CPU928)PLC.
I have Problem in Alarm generation.
My alarm bit is in DB20 from DW0 to DW12
I generate the tag DB20 DW0 having length of array 12
But i dont know how to give trigger bit number in descraet alarm window in winccfles for S5 tag
Please help
warm Regards
Nehe

Dont know how you calculate the trigger bit address in S5.
But if you have Protool, you can find out in 10 minutes.
I suspect that it is different to S7 because S5 do not have the byte swapping that S7 have.

Create a project in Protool with an alarm area pointer.
In the alarm message window, take note of the address that is reported for each alarm. Write that address into the alarm text.
Repeat for approx 32 alarms.
Then convert it to a WinCC Flex project.
You can then see how the bit addresses change down through the list of alarms.

For the S5 it's simple:

D0.0 is trigger bit 0
D11.15 is trigger bit 191

In Protool it'll be:

D0.0 trigger bit 0001
D11.15 trigger bit 0192